When it comes to home exterior projects, vinyl siding is the most popular siding material for homeowners as it is best known for its low maintenance requirements, durability, and beauty. If you were planning to sell your home in the future, having a well-kept vinyl siding can appeal to potential homeowners due to its advantages, and has the potential to increase home value. Here are other benefits of Vinyl Siding.
1. Curb Appeal. Many homeowners are not aware that vinyl siding can be successfully painted. And with the right paint through their various color options, your home can instantly transition into a whole new look.
2. Maintenance. Unlike other sidings, vinyl siding requires minimal maintenance and upkeep that will still last for years. The occasional washing to maintain your vinyl siding will keep your home from any heavy dirt, mildew or debris.
3. Noise Control. With reliable siding products available, a solid siding can reduce noises by up to 45%! There’s no better feeling than being at home without any little interruptions from outside.
4. Energy Efficiency. When it comes to saving money on monthly utility bills, vinyl siding has layers that can block both heat and cold from both sides of your home which cuts down and saves you money on a yearly basis.
5. Protects your home. The weather in New England can be brutal, your home needs to protect your family inside all year round to get through the snow, heavy rain, and other extreme elements, and Vinyl siding is the perfect way to do that.
6. Increase Value. When it comes to returning on investment, replacing a new siding is ranked as one of the most important according to the National Association of Realtors and Remodeling magazine. Keep in mind that the exterior of your home is a buyer’s first impression!
With so many benefits of choosing Vinyl siding for your home. Having the right contractor to replace your siding is just as important. You want your investment to match the beauty of its quality. Whether you are interested in replacing your siding or have further questions about it, get in contact with our design consultants who are knowledgeable and educated to provide you the best solutions to your home needs.